About that SEO site:
I started creating websites when I was 12 years old.16 years later still going strong! From making ‘pennies’ off the original adsense “pennyweb.com” to setting up over 100+ domains integrated with Google adsense, anayltics, sem , smo and more.
In order to be a true a SEO you must understand all aspects of the web, from programming to troubleshooting…. don’t be fooled by so called SEO’s who only read about the subject and never actually implement.
-Designing and developing websites, mini-sites, intranets, e-newsletters, and online multimedia from concept to completion.
- Applying expertise in online sales/marketing principals and strategies for the creation of web marketing initiatives.
- Developing on-brand design concepts for web properties and online SEO SEM campaigns.
- Researching, creating, monitoring and reporting on our SEO, SEM, affiliate and other online campaigns
-Responsible for managing the online traffic from internal web sites, distribution partners and search engine marketing ( SEO)
-Implement short and long-term traffic and distribution strategies while tracking and measuring the results of these initiatives
-Management of distribution agreements for reporting and processing of results as well as payments to partners
-Comprehensive understanding of paid and non-paid online distribution opportunities and how to leverage this knowledge into actionable plans.
· Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex projects
· Strong planning, organization, time-management skills
· Strong oral and written communication, listening and problem-solving skills